Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by roy Quote
john, i don't see why you are so abrasive. narcissism? perhaps? i've noticed this in other posts you've made. let the people up off their knees bowing. they're probably tired.
Roy, lay off. You've been chasing JFD around the forums for the past few of his posts. At least he is honest when he is being antagonistic.

09-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Seriously, protrait shots can be taken with any primes. Really a personal preference anyway.

I had seen Darren M doing his street candids photography using just Zenitar Fish Eye or Fa 31 ltd. He does it well and I worship him for that.

I used to believe in the focal length of 135mm for protrait. Now I am not too sure ...

If the images work, it works regardless what lens is used
09-02-2007, 12:13 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thank you for your inputs

QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
Seriously, protrait shots can be taken with any primes. Really a personal preference anyway.

I had seen Darren M doing his street candids photography using just Zenitar Fish Eye or Fa 31 ltd. He does it well and I worship him for that.

I used to believe in the focal length of 135mm for protrait. Now I am not too sure ...

If the images work, it works regardless what lens is used
Will keep trying to find my liking. Thanks for the valuable inputs.
Hin
09-02-2007, 02:32 AM   #19
roy
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by bdavis Quote
Roy, lay off. You've been chasing JFD around the forums for the past few of his posts. At least he is honest when he is being antagonistic.
beth,
i believe this was the first time i've posted offensively.. if he shuns forums then why post at all? hinman is just trying to find some confidence in himself.

is there a relationship between the 2 davis's? Bdavis and JFdavis58 ??
why belittle someone because they are new?? why not save the animosity for someone that deserves it. from what i've read of JF's replies gives me the opinion that he was probably a great school yard bully... just MHO..

09-02-2007, 02:42 AM   #20
roy
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
''dull as dirt""
you sir, are an a$$

''dull as dirt''???? please let me off my knees... my back hurts from bowing.........