Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dropped my 50-135

Was doing some shooting with it then some nice looking Whitetail Bucks came strolling through, so in my rush to switch out to my bigger lense it fell on some rocks bending the mount ring. It has to be sent in for repair, so my question is. Do I have them change the SDM motor at the same time, even though i haven't had any real trouble with the motor itself. Purchased 2 years ago so I'm assuming that it's one of the older motors?----Stoge

09-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by stoge Quote
Was doing some shooting with it then some nice looking Whitetail Bucks came strolling through, so in my rush to switch out to my bigger lense it fell on some rocks bending the mount ring. It has to be sent in for repair, so my question is. Do I have them change the SDM motor at the same time, even though i haven't had any real trouble with the motor itself. Purchased 2 years ago so I'm assuming that it's one of the older motors?----Stoge
if it's free of charge, why not?