Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #106
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jaieger Quote
Crossposted from PYP, my first day out with my new FA43. I love this lens already!

Love the image of the swings, and the second to last photo of the waterways.

03-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #107
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by v5planet Quote
Love the image of the swings, and the second to last photo of the waterways.
Thanks V5! The rendering really is to die for - I haven't been keeping up with your 35 macro vs 43 thread totally, but if it's still up in the air, take the plunge, man: you will not regret it. There're a myriad solutions to getting macro shots, not quite so many for FA 43 magic, and something tells me I haven't seen a thing yet from this. That swing shot's a good indicator of what's to come from this though.

Wow, I really ramble, huh...
03-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #108
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jaieger Quote
Thanks V5! The rendering really is to die for - I haven't been keeping up with your 35 macro vs 43 thread totally, but if it's still up in the air, take the plunge, man: you will not regret it. There're a myriad solutions to getting macro shots, not quite so many for FA 43 magic, and something tells me I haven't seen a thing yet from this. That swing shot's a good indicator of what's to come from this though.

Wow, I really ramble, huh...
Haha, I actually decided to sit on that decision for a while and enjoy the 35 for a bit. I took it out for the first time in months today and came back with pleasing results... though only ones in the macro range... so...