Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2010, 05:06 AM   #1

Sigma UC Zoom 28-70mm 1:2..8-4 info required please

I am trying to find some information on a Sigma UC Zoom 28-70mm 1:2..8-4 lens with a 55mm filter diameter, and simply cannot find any reference to the lens no matter where I search.. Have found no actual info on the lens, and just a few classified listings.

Bought one earlier from eekbay, mainly because the seller had a really bad description of what he was selling and the item attracted very little interest. Got the lens attached to a Pentax Z-70 SLR film camera for $15.

Any info about this lens, and sample pics if anyone has used one would be appreciated.

11-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Are you referring to this one: Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4.0 Lens Reviews - Pentax Third-Party Lens Review Database ?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Adam, but that is not the lens. The lens in the review had a 58mm filter diameter and the one I bought has a 55mm, also the one I bought has the letters UC on the lens rim.

Have not had a chance to take it out anywhere as I have bought a few primes lately and it has been very difficult to take those off my camera to try using anything else.

Will get around to using it one day and post back. I have not been able to find any info on this lens anywhere on the internet.