Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Vivitar 75-205 f/3.5-4.5 macro focusing (made by Tokina)

Does anyone have any experience with this lens? Is it a decent piece of glass? What about with the matched 2.5x teleconverter? I couldn't find this lens in the lens database and I'm having issues finding any reviews online for it...

thanks in advance

10-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If I'm remembering the same one, (Someone I knew had one a long long time ago, I if it's the same little set.) It's nothing spectacular, but I think middling-nice. I'm afraid it was too long ago to remember much very clearly. I don't really know how much good the matched multiplier does, but it can't hurt compared to a regular one, I'd think.

If you haven't bought yet, they're nothing to spend a great deal on, but it ought to be pretty typical of a zoom in that range of the time.
10-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
thanks...I'll keep looking. It wasn't a stellar deal for a mediocre lens...