Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #1

SMC Takumar 100mm F4 marcro m-series dissasembly (please help)

Hi peoples, I'm new to this forum so I may have posted this in the wrong place (forgive me if I have). I'm looking for any information regarding the dismantling of a SMC Takumar 100mm F4 macro m-series, mainly how to remove and clean the rear element group although the whole lot would be great . I've done a fair bit of searching around on the net already and have only managed to find "how to's" for the smaller pentax primes 50mm's etc and I'm guessing this lens may be a little more complex as the elements seem pretty differently arranged as opposed to my 50mm and being a macro, there's a lot more movement of them. As it's a fairly nice lens, I really don't want to start pulling it apart without any info as I'm sure there's things I really shouldn't play with. I would have it professionally cleaned but being a uni student, i am way too poor

Any help would be awesome.

Cheers,
Dave.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
100mm, f4, k-mount, lens, lot, macro, pentax lens, slr lens, takumar, takumar 100mm f4