Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by anurag agnihotri Quote
Andi Lo

thanks...
available via tokina in canonland....?
Sorry I was being unclear I mean most of pentax's top lenses (16-50 and 50-135) can be had in Canon and Nikon mount, manufactured by Tokina. The coatings are different but technically they're the same lens. That's why I mean if one is using pentax, they should do so for the primes as alot of them just don't have equals in Canon or Nikon.

11-18-2010, 10:57 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
India is rainy and dusty. WR can help with this.

Pentax 50-135mm: I own this lens. Takes superb pictures. Because of the talk of SDM issues, I got extra warranty for very little. But have not had any issues with it so far-about a year so far with it.

16-50mm: I have been thinking of purchasing it. I have used it. Kinda big for that focal length is the only reason I have not bought it so far.

My favorite lens though is the DA 70mm. Does not focus close but otherwise small and takes great pictures.
11-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
P.S:
Check this link for Pentax users from India: They will give you the best info for your needs I would think.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/gatherings-photo-trips-groups/24597-pentax-users-india.html