i have sample picture form da 10-17.

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo   
11-27-2010, 06:05 AM   #17

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies so far. Sorry been busy so did not have a chance to come back to this thread.
First off I have received my new K-R and am very happy with it so far. Amazingly faster tham my k100d, and so far has been hitting the right white balance in all my indoor shots where my k100d was always too yellow or blue.
With regards to the lens in question, I am curious as to how hard is the Ptlens program to operate. I am not a big post processor. Nearly all my shots are kept straight out of camera as is. I guess I could download the program and play with it I just am strapped for time right now. Still trying to decide whether to jump on this deal, I am sure I will have fun with the lens just for how long is the question.