Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Cheap auto focus/aperature lens?

this include off brand and pentax, I don't need the full list, I just want some ideas of what kindda line of lens are auto focus/aperature... especially for the brands other then pentax (since info on them are harder to find).

11-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by clockwork247 Quote
this include off brand and pentax, I don't need the full list, I just want some ideas of what kindda line of lens are auto focus/aperature... especially for the brands other then pentax (since info on them are harder to find).
For pentax any lens from the fa f or da line will be af and aperture. For third party brand tamron sigma and tokina all have af and aperture lenses there is no designation for the ones that are af or aperature. You will have to look it up. There is a section in the forums that give lens reviews you can search it up and find out.
11-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What is your budget? and what kind of lens are you looking for? wide? wide zoom? telephoto zoom?
11-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #4

i got from this forum the pentax 100mm macro f3.5 for us120. (yes its autofocus)