Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K Mount LENS LIST

I have been searching the web for a good list of K-mount lenses when I found this:

K mount : List Of Lenses With Any K-Mount Variant

It doestn't cover M42s or Tamron Adaptall (due to their needing adapters), but it seems to cover alot of lenses I've heard of. Can anyone confirm the website's quality and if it is missing many lenses?
It would be very useful as a search basis for me on the older lens side.

Hope the link works.

Thanks,

Marcus

12-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
MSD:

Wow, that sure is some list and the site just went into my favorites. However, I would in no way take it as all-inclusive, because I can name many lenses from my own collection (which is small compared to many people here) which are not listed. Thanks or the list and enjoy your time here @ PF.
12-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Jewelltrail Quote
MSD:
However, I would in no way take it as all-inclusive, because I can name many lenses from my own collection (which is small compared to many people here) which are not listed.
Likewise.

A fun list though, and a nice find.
12-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #4
MSD

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I imagined this would be the case. But I am happy to have found it- it will give me some new trigger names to search. Are there any important lenses it is missing- Pentaxes, fast primes, quality zooms or the like ? Probably too many. I am using multiple websites to research K mount options, it seems there are some good ones, but no all-encompassing.

Marcus