Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-20-2010, 06:44 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Anyone know of a PK to EOS adapter?

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I want to use my Pentax K 28 Shift lens on my Canon 1D and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good adapter that will allow me to use the lens at a proper angle.

Some of the newer adapters angle the lens in a way that keeps the aperture switch out of the way of the mirror, but at the same time prevents the shift lens from shifting the correct way.

I do not care if new or used, I'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks a million!

-albert

12-20-2010, 07:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

mount adapter
12-20-2010, 07:14 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just search on ebay there are dozens of them there. I got one last year from Fotodiox items - Get great deals on Softbox, EZ Pro Softbox items on eBay Stores!
12-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Location: Living in Vancouver, BC, born in Melbourne Australia
Hi Albert,
Have a look here.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/non-pentax-cameras-canon-nikon-etc/119478...k-lens-5d.html
Cheers
Andrew