Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not bad for a beat up old lens !!

My pop got this lens in a package deal at an estate sale. The package included a Pentax ME camera, Takumar 135MM f2.5, SMC-M 50MM f2, 2X no name teleconverter, a leather camera bag, and the lens that i shot this pic with, a beat to hell Promaster 35MM f2.8, lol, he paid $35.00 for all of it!! The filter ring is dented in several places, the glass was dirty, but cleaned up nicely with a little solution, and cleaning tissues.

and here is the lens, note the water spot, took it with me last week fishing mounted on my Ricoh KR5, and the cap kept popping off, haha, I'll have to clean it up again !!

Last edited by Stratman; 09-30-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
beat, camera, k-mount, lens, package, pentax lens, slr lens