Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2007, 09:02 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Full sized sample photos from several lenses

Hello

My page on pbase with the full sized sample photos begins to take too pretty much space, especially on a site where one pays per storage space.

I started to put photos on flickr, I have created a collection here with full sized unprocessed photos, directly out of the camera. (processing is limited to rotating, or raw conversion).

More photos will be added (and more lenses as well).

Hope you like flickr.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flickr, k-mount, lenses, pentax lens, photos, sample, sample photos, slr lens, space
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search