Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2011, 03:09 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mireille Quote
Is it to be fixed in the default language or another function?

Thank you.
I don't know how the translation work, or if it is possible to correct certain words. Of course, "objectif" sometimes mean "goal", so it migth be difficult.

QuoteOriginally posted by harryi Quote
I hope this forum can divide into different language
I hope not. We would loose a lot then. In many cases, the translater works well enough.

I don't wan't to stear you away from Pentax forum, but there is a very vivid french Pentax forum hosted somewhere i France.

03-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm not sure how I can translate Mireille's post#9 over here. I understand enough French to be able to understand that post. But google translates one of the sentences to:
QuoteQuote:
When thou shalt open the lens and the camera, he will ask the focal length you'll have to choose to resolve it according to the optical stabilization.
Mireille wants me to open the lens and the camera Not really, I assume. 'ouvrir' in this case probably means 'switch on' (not sure).

I use google translate occasionally to do a quick translation from Dutch (my native language) to English for longer pieces of text. I usually end up rewriting big pieces of the English text because it does not make sense at all.
03-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #18

CIAO ragazzi, sono italiano, ho da poco acquistato una pentax k-x e vorrei arricchirla con un nuovo obiettivo (70-300) cosa mi consigliate??
ho un budget di 200 euro, non cerco originale anche un obiettivo compatibile, grazie mille

se potete postatemi qualche link
BUON PRO
03-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by giodesFoto Quote
HELLO guys, I'm Italian

me too!

The DA 55-300 is likely your best bet.