Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
Forum Member

Post your MACRO LENS portraits!

Hello everyone! I've seen a lot of people talk about how delightfully surprised they were that their macro lens actually turned out to be one of their favorite portrait lenses. When I recently bought mine, I was surprised too! I thought we should share some examples of why we think these lenses are the bee's knees for portraits. Please feel free to post your photo and the MACRO lens you used for it. They can be candid, formal, or whatever, just as long as you used a Macro lens for it!

Last edited by Vote4Pedro; 03-04-2011 at 12:18 PM.
03-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sorry but your photo doesn't look particularly sharp.
03-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There's a macro lens club thread already with some portraits there too. Perhaps you can contribute there.
03-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Vote4Pedro Quote
Hello everyone! I've seen a lot of people talk about how delightfully surprised they were that their macro lens actually turned out to be one of their favorite portrait lenses. When I recently bought mine, I was surprised too! I thought we should share some examples of why we think these lenses are the bee's knees for portraits. Please feel free to post your photo and the MACRO lens you used for it. They can be candid, formal, or whatever, just as long as you used a Macro lens for it!

I'll start it out with one from the Tamron 90mm:
Great lens--I own one & love it--what aperture is this shot at?