Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
03-31-2011, 09:53 PM - 2 Likes   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jewelltrail Quote
Yeatzee & Outsider, thanks for working together to get these to us. I like what I see & to think the lens was in my "cart" a few weeks back.
Stay tuned. I feel I've not touched the surface yet I'll be out on the streets tomorrow taking photographs. I'll post them and find you...

03-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by outsider Quote
Stay tuned. I feel I've not touched the surface yet I'll be out on the streets tomorrow taking photographs. I'll post them and find you...
To be honest, this sounds too good to be true--I've been awaiting this for a year now. You are a fine forum member! And tomorrow is Friday night, I'll end my work week, pour a glass of wine, and tune in to your channel here. Best!

Last edited by Jewelltrail; 03-31-2011 at 11:23 PM.
03-31-2011, 10:31 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by outsider Quote
Niice!! Thanks Man!!
QuoteOriginally posted by Jewelltrail Quote
Yeatzee & Outsider, thanks for working together to get these to us. I like what I see & to think the lens was in my "cart" a few weeks back.
Im glad we were able to get it worked out

This lens is exactly what I want, but way out of anything I'd be able to afford. Who knows, stuff happens. I did end up getting a K-7 after all