Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #1

lens warranty

Does Pentax require proof of purchase from an authorized lens dealer when dealing with lens warranties? I am asking this because i am in the market for a new lens and I doubt some of these companies on the internet are in the official dealer network.

04-12-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes, and that is exactly the reason.
The funds for warranty work have to come from somewhere, ie. the official dealer network channel.
Go to the website and chat with a support rep to confirm if you are still unsure.
04-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #3

I had to send a lens in for service. I bought it at B&H and could not find the receipt. I e-mailed them and had a copy of the receipt in 15 minutes. Any more questions?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dealer, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens