Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Mr_Canuck

I'm in love

with my wife. I also just received shipment of my new DA21 and FA43. I don't even have a camera yet to put them on but I already think they're amazing. Are there little elves who make these things? I read the reviews and posts that said what a thing of beauty their build is, and I went, yeah ok whatever they are probably decent. But really, they are some evil little piece of design and engineering. Dude.

04-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #2

I can't wait to hear about your first impressions. Those are the 1st two pieces of kit I am planning to buy. Well the 43mm and then go from there. Let me know once you start taking pictures with them.
04-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
The FA43 is my first Pentax lens as well. It's a piece of classic artwork, and IQ is excellent. I sold all my Canon gears including several L lens after I tried K-5 and FA43. Not because Canon is not good, it's just that I feel Pentax' equally excellent IQ in a much smaller package fits me much better. I have no interest in big bulky full frames.
04-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Funnily enough I also bought the 43 Ltd before I had a Pentax camera to put it on ! It was just going for a price I couldn't not buy it for. Fabulous lense.