Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
[langtitle=sv]Pentax k7 välja rätt objektiv[/langtitle]

Jag söker ett objektiv som passa att fota djur, människor och natur (jag är en all fotare). Jag har en pentax k7 och har 18 - 55 + 50 - 200 objektivet. Fick med dom två när jag köpte kameran. Jag använder bara 18- 50 efter som att jag är för lat för att orka byta. Jag har tittat runt på olika objektiv och har hittat några som intresserar mig men jag läser runt på olika hemsidor och det står olika på alla. Jag behöver hjälp med vilket som är bäst.
De objektiv jag har hittat är:

Pentax SMC-DA 18-135
Sigma AF 18-200/3,5-6,3 Pentax
Sigma 18-250mm

Jag kan nästan inget om objektiv så jag behöver all hjälp jag kan få!

05-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I'd start be reading the reviews on this site - start by clicking the "Lenses" link at the top of this page.

For me, it would be between the 18-200 and 18-135 out of the ones you list. The 18-250 is optically better than the 18-200, but it's just too big and heavy for my taste. The Tamron/Pentax version was a lot more compact, but is not easily available any more.
05-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I would also recommend the DA or Tamron 18-250, no longer in production but not too hard to find. The kit I first got with my K20D three years ago were the DA10-17 fisheye zoom, DA18-250 superzoom, and FA50/1.4 Fast Fifty. Over 200 lenses later, the DA18-250 is still my most-used, especially when traveling and shooting in varied conditions. It's my basic lens; all others are specialty tools. It's good handheld in daytime; at night I'd use tripod or flash, or boost ISO, because like all superzooms it ain't super-fast. But for wandering around shooting people and places and beasts and things, it's hard to beat.

Here is my tactic: Going somewhere, the 18-250 is on my camera. Getting somewhere, I spend a day shooting with it. Then I switch to a lens-of-the-day, some (usually cheap) old manual-focus prime lens, to utilize the character of those special optics. Then I switch back to the 18-250 and go somewhere else. It's just the most flexible tool around, shifting from fairly wide to pretty long, so I can easily shift from capturing contexts to grabbing details. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
05-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
+1 with the Tamron/Pentax DA18-250mm.

These were both manufactured by Tamron. The Tamron is usually slightly cheaper but the IQ is basically the same. In the last 5 weeks, I saw regularly some Tamron/Pentax 18-250mm at Adoroma (Use equipment), Keh.com and this forums for between US$350 to $450.

As Riorico pointed out, the wekness of the all-around zooms (without exception) is the low light conditions. Hence, I travel often with the 18-250mm mountd all the time on my K-7, and I have a fast prime lens in my luggage for night time. In my cae, it is a Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f1.4 that is perfect for outdoor low light.

Hope that the comment wil help.