Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Could be a good sleeper (Kamero 35/2.8)

In my travels today, I stopped at a pawn store in a neighboring city. This store had a whole box of teleconverters, filters, lenses, and other misc stuff. One of the lenses was a Kamero 35mm 2.8 Screw Mount. Never heard of the brand but offered to buy it for $10 (pristine glass).

Got home a little bit ago and popped it on the K5, bumped up the ISO and took a couple shots of a plant outside - I must say, from these first shots, seems to be pretty impressive for a maypop piece of glass:

3200-ISO, 2.8, 1/100, Handheld, Focus Centered, FULL CROP

3200-ISO, 5.6, 1/80, Handheld, Focus Centered, FULL CROP

Let me know what you guys think, only PP was a small bump in contrast and about a 2 step noise reduction.

BTW: Bokeh (not much seen in cropped image) was extremely smooth and creamy...

---

05-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looks good to me!