Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
4 old manual lenses tested...lots of pix

i got 4 old manual lenses yesterday so i tested them a little today. not the best shots but just to see if the lenses are keepers. Some flaws may also be my poor manual focusing skill....workin on it though. opinions welcome.

Quantaray 135mm f2.8 [/SIZE]

With sears2x tc

Sears 50mm f1.7

Sigma 75-250mm f4

sigma macro filter added

Sears 28-85

11-05-2007, 02:27 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Seems like theres one shot from each batch that shows a reason to you, with the exception of the 50mm which appears to be a consistent performer. It also appears to have the best contrast and color of the bunch as well. There is a tuft of fuzz on the left most teapot thingy thats visible from the Sears 50mm that doesn't really show up on the Quantaray pic of the same thing for example.