Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Trade my Contax/Yashica mount 500mm tokina mirror for a K-mount?

I picked up a Yashica-mount Tokina 500mm f8 mirror lens. Didn't have my camera with me, mount looked right eyeballing it, and the price was too good to pass up.

So, before I take a dremel to this mount to get it to fit in my Kx, I wanted to see if anyone needs the Yashica mount lens, and would want to do a straight swap.

Thanks

Charles.

05-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

IIRC, RioRico modded the Yashica mount to work on a Pentax camera. He didn't replace it, just buzzed it wit a Dremel. You could try a search.
05-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I'm aware that I can modify the mount, but before I go in and irreversibly hack up a pricey piece of glass, I'd figure I'd see if anyone wanted to trade.

Charles.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
500mm, k-mount, lens, mirror, mount, pentax lens, slr lens, tokina