Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DogLover Quote
need someone to shepherd it well and continue bringing out up-to-date, desirable bodies.
Mhm. I heartily second this!

07-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DogLover Quote
True. On one hand I'm glad I've already got all the currently available K-mount lenses I want. On the other, I have a major investment in K-mount and need someone to shepherd it well and continue bringing out up-to-date, desirable bodies.
Absolutely! We need assurance from Ricoh that they will continue to produce the sort of K mount cameras that will appeal to the current user base. Or not. Uncertainty on this point could lead to a flood of defections. I hope that they understand this.

Rob
07-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by vrrattko Quote
Hi Rob, nice to see somebody understanding....well as soon as my financial situation allows it i foresee buying FA43 again.....this time black one . But I'll keep 31 as well. Btw. somebody in this forum was using FA 43 as a landscape lens and posted some pretty impressive landscape photos here, unfortunately i couldn't remember who it was.
I think that almost any focal length works for landscapes in the hands of a skilled photographer. The FA43 is absolutely splendid at f5.6-8 and should be capable of producing wonderful landscapes.

Rob