Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-26-2011, 06:37 AM   #31
Inactive Account




Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Michigan, USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,485
How much fun do you want to have? I have a couple 35s and have had others...

Pentax Super Tak 35mm f2.0 - a set on Flickr

You didn't mention the obvious choice in your first question....

Pentax DA35mm Limited - a set on Flickr



07-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #32
Moderator
Site Supporter
Blue's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida Hill Country
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,166
QuoteOriginally posted by abacus07 Quote
One of these is 300ish used and the other is 600ish used...
That is incorrect. The DA 40 LTD is $359 new and the DA 35 LTD macro is $539.95 new.
However, the OP didn't have the location selected under the avatar and had to look in the profile to find they are in Finland.
07-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #33
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
How much fun do you want to have? I have a couple 35s and have had others...

Pentax Super Tak 35mm f2.0 - a set on Flickr

You didn't mention the obvious choice in your first question....

Pentax DA35mm Limited - a set on Flickr

Thanks Jeff. I knew that DA35Lim. Is gorgeous...but that takumar 35/2 does not look too bad either most of them are still around 150-200А at ebay. In my budget still at limit, but maybe I'll take a look of that Mir-24. It is 35/2 and I saw one around 100А, might get one even for less. If that will not do I'll buy that darn limited
07-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #34
New Member




Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 19
Just received my DA-L 35 f/2.4, I't looks like its going to be a great lens. Cant wait to try it out properly. The DA-L 35/2.4 was pretty cheap & surprisingly light.

07-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #35
Inactive Account




Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Michigan, USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,485
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Thanks Jeff. I knew that DA35Lim. Is gorgeous...but that takumar 35/2 does not look too bad either most of them are still around 150-200А at ebay. In my budget still at limit, but maybe I'll take a look of that Mir-24. It is 35/2 and I saw one around 100А, might get one even for less. If that will not do I'll buy that darn limited
They probably all have their qualities. Hard to chose just one.

07-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #36
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MDegri Quote
Just received my DA-L 35 f/2.4, I't looks like its going to be a great lens. Cant wait to try it out properly. The DA-L 35/2.4 was pretty cheap & surprisingly light.
That's great. I hope it will be good lens. Maybe you can share few pictures, when you get to know how it handles.
07-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #37
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
They probably all have their qualities. Hard to chose just one.

Exactly, that's why I wanted to ask other opinions, also it is nice to know more options than one. I'll probaply buy 2 or 3 cheap ones and try them out, just to see my self. Then sell ones I don't like. When I get more ААА I will buy maybe modern lens IF I like FoW... I'll post later what I learned.
07-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #38
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Albums
Posts: 612
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
How much fun do you want to have? I have a couple 35s and have had others... Pentax Super Tak 35mm f2.0 - a set on Flickr
I could not ignore smc Tak 35mmf2 for long time
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 35mm f2 - a set on Flickr

07-27-2011, 01:49 AM   #39
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern England
Posts: 495
I have an S-M-C Tak 35/3.5 and can confirm that it's a super-sharp lens. As others have said, it's a very small lens too; it's certainly the smallest in my bag. I'd recommend it to anyone.
07-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #40
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
Well it seems to be hard to find MIR 24 and others are quite expencive, so I ended up buying Tak 35/3.5...let's see what happens, when I get it...
09-13-2011, 04:54 AM   #41
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
So far My Super Takumar has been super good, I have got marvelous pictures, Might buy K35/2 to give it some company...
09-13-2011, 05:31 AM   #42
Pentaxian
JinDesu's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York City
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,624
Honestly, if you don't need penultimate sharpness, the DA L 35 2.4 would probably be the best bargain - which does add to the fun. It's tiny and light, and I use it whenever I need those amazing Pentax colours. AF ain't half bad on it either.
09-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #43
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
I know...but still.

I found one, which I could have for decent price...maybe I end up buying that DA L too. I can choose one I like the best from there. Anyway! that S.Takumar has been, and it is a gem!


QuoteOriginally posted by JinDesu Quote
Honestly, if you don't need penultimate sharpness, the DA L 35 2.4 would probably be the best bargain - which does add to the fun. It's tiny and light, and I use it whenever I need those amazing Pentax colours. AF ain't half bad on it either.
09-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #44
Veteran Member
octavmandru's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere around
Posts: 615
Vivitar, M42, 35mm, f 1.9. The fastest 35 I own.
Paid 100 bucks for it, sharp as a razor blade.
Check this ad, and you'll become a believer.

Sorry about your list.
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #45
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
Original Poster
I belive!

QuoteOriginally posted by octavmandru Quote
Vivitar, M42, 35mm, f 1.9. The fastest 35 I own.
Paid 100 bucks for it, sharp as a razor blade.
Check this ad, and you'll become a believer.

Sorry about your list.
Don't be I some how knew that my list is going to be something else... It was a great ad thou
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fun Factor of the K5? Rupert Pentax K-5 60 07-26-2011 09:59 PM
People wich one do you like devisor Post Your Photos! 19 11-08-2009 05:41 AM
Misc The Wich graphicgr8s Post Your Photos! 13 10-15-2009 05:40 PM
/FUN/ in Russia you can buy GX10 flashed w/ K10D ROM deejjjaaaa Pentax News and Rumors 5 09-19-2008 11:45 AM
Wich 50mm would you buy? barbosas Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 17 04-09-2008 11:38 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top