Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
08-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Original Poster
.... you meet a lot of people, most not even willing to pay the already lowish price. You meet them everywhere, here on the forum, at home at the local marketplace. All of them wanting that takumar, almost none really wanting to pay. Some you don't mind, others you hate for it.

So sold a lot of them, some of them go to good homes, some will no doubt be sold off again, lowish prices attrack sales sharks. I now saw them with my own eyes. It doesn't feel good, but it made me smile inside. A thing to behold.

I cashed in the money, send one sick takumar in for repair, which is expensive, not even a special one, but a specially loved one. Still have many left. Still use them.

And hey, they made me so much money, enough to buy a new Olympus e-p3 with 12mm f2. And still have money left for a Ricoh GXR body and A 12 unit. And then some.

I hope all the takumars I sold will be ... used. In the end, that is what they were for. I had too many, now it is good.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
canon, k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens