Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2011, 05:08 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Haven't had the chance to check this in a while. There is alot of great info in here. Right now i am possibly in the market for a Tamron 17-50 2.8, Pentax 1.7tc, and possibly a 10-24 f4. I am going to start doind weddings soon and want to go back to a zoom. I had the da 16-50 2.8 in the past and was pleased with it. I could probably go out of pocket for the tamron but the others would need to come up with the cash. Though i love the 31ltd i can definitely part wih it if the price is right. As mentioned in the OP i just want fair market value. I am out doing training, but it might be in the market place thursday when i get back.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fa, k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens