Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ducdao Quote
Thanks! I never used tripod for my nature macro shots. The trick is to have steady hands, a good Flash, breath control and most importantly - cooperative subject No, I didn't use extension tube either.

Are you using a high Fstop? Mine just don't look as sharp over a broad range like that, of coarse, I wasn't using I higher Fstop though.

Either way, great shot!

Well, I'm heading off at noon to pick up that SMC Tak 55mm F1.8! I can't stand thinking about it any longer, so I'm just going to get it.

09-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Colorado CJ Quote
Are you using a high Fstop? Mine just don't look as sharp over a broad range like that, of coarse, I wasn't using I higher Fstop though.

Either way, great shot!

Well, I'm heading off at noon to pick up that SMC Tak 55mm F1.8! I can't stand thinking about it any longer, so I'm just going to get it.
Yes, it was shot at f8 or f11 1/180. You really need a flash to achieve that handheld.