Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2011, 02:02 AM   #481
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by excanonfd Quote
Why not pick up an m4/3 camera body and appropriate adapters for your Canon and Nikon lenses?
You are right. Mod one or two lenses is ok, but a whole range is not suitable, not worth the work, and I have more than I can use in my life time ;-)
I am more for the nex5 with different adapters, with a bit larger sensor. Just don't have time to complete the quest for the moment.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bid, bit, camera, freebie, fungus, k-mount, k100d, lens, lenses, macro, pentax, pentax lens, slr lens
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search