Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2007, 10:39 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
So I'm confused.

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I've been looking online for a used 50mm f/1.2, and have discovered, the Pentax models go for a little more then my current price range. While I was on eek-bay today, I found
this little number. After a few minutes of research, I came to the conclussion, that its not a great build, but a pretty decent little lense.

However, on closer inspection, I don't recognize that mount, even after comparing it to this guide. Anyone know if it really is a Pentax mount?

12-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Hmm...no idea. Were it me I'd go after a 50/1.4 -- is the extra 1/2 stop really necessary?
12-12-2007, 12:07 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
It's not so much about the extra half a step, I just prefer the bokeh of the 1.2 over the 1.4.