Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
11-05-2011, 02:22 AM   #1
Forum Member

Selling non-Pentax lenses on the PF Marketplace?

I have two lenses which I would like to sell. These are not K mount lenses. Would it make sense to sell them here in the PF marketplace?

The lenses are:
- Zeiss Planar T* 50mm f1.4 MM for C/Y mount
- Minolta 24-50 f4 AF

Does anybody know what price I should expect for these?

Thanks,
Ilan

11-05-2011, 03:02 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

CZ Planar : The mount can easily be changed so I'd absolutely offer this - it'll be a great lens for someone willing to go the extra mile to get the mount changed.
11-05-2011, 04:29 AM - 1 Like   #3
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As for the Minolta lens, I'd recomend you ask around on Dyxxum.com. It's Minolta/Sony camera forum so they might be more useful compared to us with regards to Minolta glass.

Regards

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lenses, non-pentax lenses, pentax lens, pf, slr lens