Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2007, 05:58 PM   #1

10% Holiday Lenses Sale

Not sure if anyone else saw this.

It appears Ritz Camera/Paypal are teaming up for 10% off if you check out with paypal. https://www.paypal-promo.com/holiday/slider/index.html

I took advantage of this with the Ebags.com to get a gift for the Girlfriend and got 20% back on their promotion. Only bad part is they have a limited pentax selection. Cry - no pentax bigma. 10% off on that puppy would have been huge.

You can also check out with normal credit card through paypal and the promo should still hold. I used my AMEX for the 1.5% points rewards they have.

The only thing really worth buying is the Pentax 18-250 new lense and the sigma 10-20 wide angle... anyone have thoughs on these lenses? 50 dollars off seems like a good deal

free shipping too.

Only if they had a LBA holiday so we wouldn't have to squeeze it in with the christmas shopping budget lol. Heck if they have greeting card invented holidays someone should get pentax/canon/sigma on the horn and start the marketing wheel.

Last edited by CJSpangler; 12-17-2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: link added
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Hi Chris

BOY do you have it good in the USA. Cheapest prices on the planet PLUS additional discounts & free shipping too !

QuoteQuote:
The only thing really worth buying is the Pentax 18-250 new lens and the Sigma 10-20 wide angle... anyone have thoughts on these lenses? 50 dollars off seems like a good deal
Well I've got the Tamron version of the 18-250mm + the Sigma 10-20mm and you'll not prize 'em out of my grippy little fingers, no siree ! IMHO they're both excellent lenses and the Sigma 10-20mm should prove an especially excellent performer for shooting landscapes or architectural interiors, whilst the 18-250mm covers most other bases.
Best U.K. prices converted for comparison purposes ($2.00 = 1.00) are Tamron $580 and Sigma $599. Now make me REALLY sick and tell me what you'd be paying after discount ?

Best regards
Richard
12-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #3

Well Ritz traditionally has higher prices than available elsewhere on the web, so with 10% off it may still cost more than other stores like B&H.