Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Veteran Member

C.R.I.S. Question

So I sent my lens off to CRIS for repair and its been just over a week since they got it. And registered with www.criscam.com to look at the status and provide feedback, updates, etc...

My question is, my passwords don't seem to stick for more than a day for whatever reasons. Here's the sequence: My new password doesn't work, I request a password reset, receive one by email, use that to login, change my password, logout, use the new password to login successfully.

But the next day my new password doesn't work. It happened more than a couple of times. Anyone else seen this? Also doesn't seem to stick is any other user information you add such as telephone number, etc.

If I remember next time, I will try the password they emailed me when I cannot login with my new password.

12-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My repair they just gave me a customer number and a work order number, entering both resulted in the status of my gear.
12-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
It is no big deal, more of a curiosity than anything else really, especially knowing they may have your personal info on there if you registered with 'em. Hopefully C.R.I.S. continues to remain focused on repairing lenses and cameras which they seem to have mastered even if they don't seem too adept at that web doodah
12-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
I just emailed them for status and they gave me the customer and work order numbers. Click on "check repair status" and enter the numbers and you'll see the status. No need to register (I could never get the site to work either).