Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Once upon a time

It seems to me that at one time there was a whole slew of lenses for the pentaxians...I stumbled unto this site jr-worldwi.de: Photography: Technic
and was amazed at the many different brands, brands, I have never heard of...

Are any of these still around?

jr-worldwi.de: Photography: Technic

12-24-2007, 05:10 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've seen a lot of these lenses around. Some I've never heard of. One or two are still in production (vis the DA 12-24)

NaCl(that T/S lens looks pretty cool)H2O
12-24-2007, 07:32 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
I suspect that a lot of the ones you (and I!) haven't heard of were never available in the English-speaking world under those brand-names, but the same glass appeared under UK or US brands.

The Hartblei 80mm/2.8 Tilt Shift is still available - look at HARTBLEI | Tilt-Shift Lenses & Medium Format Cameras or do a seach on ebay
12-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I don't know why and, this makes no sense whatsoever but, used K-Mount glass is dirt cheap in England.. I go once or twice a year and usually have to either leave some behind at the out-law's house or ship it home.. And that's taking into consideration the very poor Dollar to Pound exchange rate.

Another thing I've found, old, classic, valuable cameras in the rostros in Spain for mere pennies.. Don't know why but, I suspect the last 10 years have been very kind to Spaniards in certain regions and they are purging their old stuffs.. I actually picked up a Leica at the rostro on a Saturday and sold it to an Englishmen on Sunday for a $390 profit - I sold the camera, worth about $800, for $400.. I paid 7 euros for it, or, about $10...