Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2012, 02:40 AM   #46
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RickyFromVegas Quote
FA50mm 1.4 definitely has a strong personality.
It's my Tsundere lens.

I love tsundere.
OK I just had to look that up .. and for anyone else like me who had never heard the word before :-

Tsundere
Tsundere (ツンデレ) (English: /ˈsuːndɛreɪ/ or /tsʊ-/, Japanese: [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms Tsun Tsun (ツンツン), meaning to turn away in disgust, and Dere Dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'. Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games, the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon, reaching into other media such as maid cafes, anime, manga, novels, and even mass media. The term was made popular in the visual novel Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

02-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #47
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Frogfish Quote
Tsundere
Tsundere (ツンデレ) (English: /ˈsuːndɛreɪ/ or /tsʊ-/, Japanese: [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms Tsun Tsun (ツンツン), meaning to turn away in disgust, and Dere Dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'. Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games, the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon, reaching into other media such as maid cafes, anime, manga, novels, and even mass media. The term was made popular in the visual novel Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
Thanks for the traduction
02-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #48
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I only have one F model but I wouldn't say the build quality is poor - merely different. The tolerances are tight, it turns smoothly after all these years, AF is S-N-A-P-P-Y, and the focus is accurate. As for those who bemoan the appearance of the lenses - ROFLMAO! That just means that your dysfunctional prejudice leaves more great optical instruments out there at lower prices for me - Yeah!