Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Well I suppose that the long presets with the aperture rings close to the camera body would be a PITA but I don't think Pentax ever made one.

Nice knowing you Steve.

01-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
The A/M switch on that lens is a prominent knurled roller affair and is super easy to move from A to M on the fly.
CZ Tessar zebra has a stop down button as well that has to be held down on DSLRs - but I have added a shim to the aperture pin so I can use the click count technique instead and the blades stay closed to the chosen aperture selection.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens