Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If DH had a winning Lotto ticket...

...I would be making a trip to New York so I could actually shop for my new lenses in person, as well as pick up some camera gear for various family members. By the time I leave NY, my carry-on bag would be slap-full of great gear.

Among the seemingly impossible to afford (at least right now), my top choices would be:
--31 Ltd.
--77 Ltd.
--either the 12-24 or 14 (heck, I could afford to get both)
--a long telephoto, perhaps the Bigma. With DH being a multimillionaire, I won't have to work, so I'd have time to get into wildlife photography, maybe I could talk him into an African photo safari.

Among other things...
--A new body, probably the K20 when it comes out
--A case big enough to fit of my gear
--Once I got home from New York, I'd see about buying myself a new SUV to haul myself and my gear around to photo shoots in style.

DH wouldn't be left out, as he has some toys of his own that he wants, namely a new full-size Toyota Tundra crew cab truck that would pull the new boat (cabin cruiser) that he would be getting.

Now...a more realistic lens roadmap...
--21 Ltd.
--100/2.8 macro or Tamron 90/2.8 macro
I'll have to save some, but these are within reach. If I didn't already have these at the time DH won the Lotto, I'd simply add them to the list above.

At some point, I'll definitely get a new body, no matter what; as to which one, I don't know yet.

It's fun to dream a little, isn't it?
Heather