Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Where to buy Cleaning Accessories for lens online from EU’s retailers?

Hi!

I live in Latvia (EU). I am interested in buying such accessories as Giottos Rocket Blaster and some Lenspen (for example, Sunpak-Lenspen Lens Cleaner or Jessops Lenspen). As I understand these items have good reviews in the forum. However, local (Latvian) online retailers do not offer such items. E-buy or Amazon is not a good option because they involve shipment form place beyond EU that means additional taxes and duties due to custom, VAT and so on. So the total cost of purchasing would too high.
May be someone can suggest good online EU’s retailer that offers the mentioned items and provide shipment to Latvia for not high cost? I tried to search on prixmania.com, that operates in EU and provide shipments without customs. Unfortunately, this retailer does not offer the mentioned items.
Perhaps, there good German, Lithuanian, Estonian or other EU’s online retailers that offer such items and shipment to Latvia for reasonable cost.

Best wishes,
Alberts

02-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
Forum Member

check these out and the last one I think is the best for you!
amazon.de
amazon.co.uk
micro-tools.de
foto-erhardt.de
fotokoch.de
alpafoto.de
kamera-express.nl
cameraking.co.uk
srsmicrosystems.co.uk
eg-electronics.com
pixxass.de
photopoint.ee
02-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by koukon Quote
check these out and the last one I think is the best for you!
amazon.de
amazon.co.uk
micro-tools.de
foto-erhardt.de
fotokoch.de
alpafoto.de
kamera-express.nl
cameraking.co.uk
srsmicrosystems.co.uk
eg-electronics.com
pixxass.de
photopoint.ee
Thanks for information. I am interested in online retailers that is un English and quote un euro. Most German sites work only in German. However, micro-tools.de offers English. photopoint.ee also offer English and Estonia is quite near Latvia. Nevertheless, this site does not have good assortment.

It seams that some of your recommended sites might be useful. Thanks!

Alberts