Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
Ed in GA

How can I test to make sure I have a good copy?

Recently, I purchased, and have been using, the DA* 16-50 f/2.8 and seem to be getting good photos when using it.

But!, I want to be sure.

Can someone suggest a simple test that I might do to verify it being a good one?

All response, help, tips, suggestion and answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ed

01-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi Ed,

Not sure you've seen this before, but it will look familiar once you do. A friend sent this to me when I was asking him about testing for information about back focus issues. Here's the link.

Good luck.
01-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #3
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by rormeister Quote
Hi Ed,

Not sure you've seen this before, but it will look familiar once you do. A friend sent this to me when I was asking him about testing for information about back focus issues. Here's the link.

Good luck.

Thanks, I had not seen it in its entirety. I'll check it out.