Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jilune Quote
My K-r will arrive thursday morning ..... I can't wait anymore, I'm thinking about it all the time
That's the spirit! Also remember that nothing significant is accomplished by a reasonable person. Go with your enthusiasms and obsessions and fetishes. Want those levitation pix enough, and you'll work for them and get them! Some fine toggers attained mastery, not because they wanted to be fine toggers, but because their obsessions drove them there, drove them to excessive concentration on capturing their visualizations. Have fun!

04-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jilune Quote
Thank you so much everybody for all your advices.

There is so many different possibilities that I'm quite confused now.

I guess a smart idea would be first to try with my kit 18-55, so I can find out which focal length I prefer.

Then I'll look for the fastest lens for this focal length, in my budget.

My K-r will arrive thursday morning ..... I can't wait anymore, I'm thinking about it all the time
Sweet!

You have a tripod, right?