Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #46

There might be a extremely wide angle trickshot ahead for me... i might need to to digitally (and with better quality) something i did with Lomo Fisheye. When the need comes, i'll have two options, either rent a good fisheye lens or buy myself a fun toy. For a trickshot, the quality of toy would do, anything is better than my dear Lomo. The price of toy is about the same than the rent of real fisheye lens for one day.... no way can i afford to buy one... even the rent or toy option is hurting my hobby budget. With the cheap adapter i would at least have more than one chance to get that picture... 18mm is way too narrow for the planned gimmicky group portrait.
For anything else than cheap tricks, i firmly believe that my 35mm really is the best option, i have even stopped dreaming about Limited Edition lenses

05-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
There is a huge range of photograps to be taken between siper eide trick shots and "normal". You're missing out on your basic wide angle shots - the sort of shots that form the makortiy of all landscape, travel, and interior shots.