Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #16
Pentaxian

If shooting interiors is something you do only rarely, why not put your camera on a tripod and take several overlapping exposures to be stitched together in software?
I know there are many on these forums who would disagree with me, but it is my contention that in most cases the acquisition of equipment is not the solution to most photographic challenges.

05-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #17

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks but I think you didn't read very carefully at all. Wow.
05-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by johnyates Quote
If shooting interiors is something you do only rarely, why not put your camera on a tripod and take several overlapping exposures to be stitched together in software?
I know there are many on these forums who would disagree with me, but it is my contention that in most cases the acquisition of equipment is not the solution to most photographic challenges.
That would be great for pano type shots, but most situations don't lend themselves to pano shots. The other thing to keep in mind is a DA 15 ltd or DA 14/2.8 would bring something in IQ to the images that some of the super zooms or even DA* 16-50mm may come up short on.