Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Mr_Canuck

Cost to fix decentering?

I've got two lenses that seem to have some decentering. One has it along much of the left side. The other seems to be really soft just in the top left corner. I assume these are fixable. Both are past warranty. What sorts of costs can I expect to incur to have this fixed? Anybody have experience to shed light on this?

And it looks like Pentax Canada want my camera sent with in order to calibrate properly. Thanks for any advice.

05-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Mr_Canuck

Bump. This got closed but opened again. Any advice or info on this?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search