Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2012, 07:54 AM   #16

Original Poster
Luckily, I didn't have to pay an exorbitant amount of cash for the Tomioka, in fact, I didn't pay anything. It was my girlfriend's grandfather's. Also got a minty Pentax LX with it.

Anyway, here are some photos with the Tomioka Auto-Tominon 55mm f/1.2 on the Canon T3i. Enjoy.

Tomioka Auto-Tominon 55mm f/1.2 - a set on Flickr

05-31-2012, 08:44 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ISOtone Quote
Luckily, I didn't have to pay an exorbitant amount of cash for the Tomioka, in fact, I didn't pay anything. It was my girlfriend's grandfather's. Also got a minty Pentax LX with it.

Anyway, here are some photos with the Tomioka Auto-Tominon 55mm f/1.2 on the Canon T3i. Enjoy.

Wow that is a really nice freebie. both pieces are fantastic.
05-31-2012, 08:59 AM   #18
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by ISOtone Quote

when one considers the average price for this lens and then an LX with it, you must pardon me while I hate you just a little. what does the lens look like mounted on your canon. I feel my zeiss 1,4 is pretty huge, even on my spotmatic. (which is a pretty hefty camera for Pentax) its seems pretty balanced on my K-7, but still big. comparing it to the zeiss, I would love to be able to use this lens on film.
05-31-2012, 09:09 AM   #19

Original Poster
I wish I could take a picture of the lens on the Canon for you, but its the only digital camera I own. Perhaps I'll shoot it w/ some b&w 35mm and scan the neg to show you.

I shot a roll of 400TX with the "Tomilux" on the LX last night that i'll process sometime in the next few days. Also shot some night stuff with the tomilux/LX combo a couple of nights ago on some Portra400 and Gold400. Gonna take em in to be processed today.

I also do a lot of shooting with my Takumars on my Canon and many examples can be found on my Flickr photostream. I've got the Super 50 1.4, which i love, SMC 28 3.5, and the 135 2.5 that I also love.