Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #1
Forum Member

Lens Compatibility Question

Can someone please tell me if the lenses from a 25 year old Fujica AX-3 film camera will work on my K10D? I don't understand about the different types of lens mounts -- yet. What prompted me to ask is all the threads I've read where others have used lenses from old film cameras on their K10Ds sucessfully as long as they manual focus.

Here's the info I have about the camera's mount as quoted from the camera's manual...
"Interchangable lenses -- X-Fujinon DM lenses, X Fujinon lenses, Fujinon lenses (capable of automatic exposure when mounted with the Fujica Mount Adapter X-SI."

Oh, if they won't work as they are is there an adapter available that will let them work?

Thanks for your help!

01-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Only K mount lenses or M42 lenses with an adapter will work on your K10D.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, film, fujica, fujinon, k-mount, lens, lens compatibility, lenses, pentax lens, slr lens