Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #1

50mm A 1.7 part needed

I found my trouble. Anyone have this part to spare. The L shaped bracket mine broke at the bend. If you have one let me know Thanks

01-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by fastoys2nv Quote
I found my trouble. Anyone have this part to spare. The L shaped bracket mine broke at the bend. If you have one let me know Thanks
Sorry I don't have one, but can tell you that the the A 1:2 50mm uses exatly the same parts, maybe you can find a cheap one somewhere.

I wonder if you need it, though. As I see this, if you don't have the part the contact stays on all the time regardless of if you lens is in the 'A' position or not. So if you use a DSLR just don't use the ring any more but leave it on A and set the aperture on the camera.
01-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #3

Original Poster
good idea , I tried it. only problem it needs the pin to activate the app priority mode so without it it's basically an M lens.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens