Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #1

I didn't think my first lens would be a teleconverter!

So after just picking up a K-5 this week that's currently in transit I stopped by the main location of a multi-location local shop.

Looking through the display cases of used equipment I finally get to the Pentax stuff. Some kit AF, some M and A lenses, nothing astounding.

Then, something catches my eye after having run through the lens database some this week. My suspicions are confirmed when I ask to see the items and they come home with me shortly thereafter:

(Sorry for the cell phone pic...just a quickie.)

Yep, not one but two Tamron AF MC4 TCs. Both in pretty much mint condition.

One will be staying with me, one will likely end up in the marketplace for trade perhaps.

T'was my lucky day evidently! I think I might stop at the next largest location

08-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes, I picked one of those up for a good price too, back when Ritz Camera was closing their stores.
08-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Well dang, I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the marketplace....
08-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I believe the Pz version will work with SDM lenses, so if you are planning on buying any SDM lenses, that's the one to keep.