Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by exwintech Quote
While I don't have a "charity shop" in this area that has cheap old cameras and lenses.
The ones in my area don't normally have much photography gear, the pawn shops have tons, but they think it is made of gold. Finding stuff comes down to being in the right place at the right time, sometimes I go months without finding anything. Can't believe I looked right past a Vivitar 285hv that was brand new in the box yesterday when I was there, I corrected that problem on this trip.

Having a thrift store right next to my normal auto parts store can hurt the wallet, but sure helps my glass collection. Almost every time I go to pick something up for myself or a customer, I take a peek to see what they have.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax, pentax lens, slr lens