Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Review: ADIDT M1C1 Remote Cord (equivalent to Cable Switch CS-205)

I bought my ADIDT M1C1 remote Cord on eBay. They can be found dirt cheap there very easily, so finding a seller with good feedback should not be difficult. (Cost is between $5-$12US depending on seller and shipping

My thoughts:
- The grip has a nice rubberized feel. It "sticks" in the hand nicely, so it's unlikely to slip from your hand when it gets sweaty.
- The switch is a 2 position switch, with a "LOCK" for bulb mode. The feel is kinda "mushy" but the 2 detents are quite distinct, and you can definately feel them. Mine actually "clicks" when the shutter release point is reached.
- I don't know if the connector is supposed to be really hard to plug and unplug... but mine is.. Is this an issue with the remote plug or my K10's body? I'll have to try and find an equivalent connector to check.

Are there better made units on the market. Certainly.

But considering the Pentax cord is $40CAD at Henrys, the build quality is GOOD ENOUGH for me for the price.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
01-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I have the same cord. I think I paid $12US for it, shipped. It does everything I need it to do, which is trigger the shutter and/or hold the shutter open. I can't remember who I got mine from, but I recall it was an eBay seller in China who had stock in Portland, OR.