Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Get Creative Photos With A Creative Effects Lens - The Lynny - 85mm ~ f/1.4 ~ $75

No longer for sale

Last edited by cameratester; 02-08-2013 at 01:26 PM.
01-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
FYI because we don't allow sponsored listings in the marketplace, this has been moved to a regular discussion forum.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

01-10-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
Veteran Member

If I remember correctly it I saw this on kickstarter some time ago.
Just my opinion, but based on the samples from the creator, I thought it was rubbish.
I don't think it got funded in the Kickstarter program so I doubt anyone here would have tried it other than the OP of course.
01-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DavidOBryan Quote
Has anybody tried one of these yet? Looks kind of interesting
Hi. You can see users reviews on http://lynnylens.com/reviews

Every person who has bought it loves it.

QuoteOriginally posted by steve1307 Quote
If I remember correctly it I saw this on kickstarter some time ago.
Just my opinion, but based on the samples from the creator, I thought it was rubbish.
I don't think it got funded in the Kickstarter program so I doubt anyone here would have tried it other than the OP of course.
Yes actually this lens was on kickstarter and indiegogo a few times. The last time, it was successfully funded, which is how it was made. Many people have used it and they all love it. I have gotten not one single negative review or email about it, nothing but positive.

Then again, it's really one of those lenses that you either love or hate, it seems the people who buy it are the ones who would love it, and they do. Some people don't really believe in the type of photography this lens does, and they don't like it. I understand, it doesn't appeal to everyone.

But I try my best to make the best product, and I am working on releasing 2 totally new models soon hopefully.

01-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #5
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
FYI because we don't allow sponsored listings in the marketplace, this has been moved to a regular discussion forum.
So we can sell now in the regular forums? I am confused!

Steve
01-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #6
Veteran Member

I've done the same thing with a T2 mount, some bicycle inner tube and a projector lens. If you like the effect, it's a bit of fun.
01-26-2013, 07:43 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
If anyone is interested in a discount, use coupon "DM" to get the Lynny for $69