Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Long Shot: Anyone have schematics/parts list for 77 lmtd.?

I know this is a long shot, and it might be in the wrong forum, so mods please feel free to move it where it would go best....

I am trying to find the schematics/exploded view of the 77 lmtd along with the parts list so I can determine what part # I need to find out if I can get it. I am trying to get them from Pentax, but its a bit of a pain.

Thought I might get luck and someone here might have them for some strange reason.... Like I said, a long shot. Thanks in advance!

Chris

02-19-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxkman Quote
I know this is a long shot, and it might be in the wrong forum, so mods please feel free to move it where it would go best....

I am trying to find the schematics/exploded view of the 77 lmtd along with the parts list so I can determine what part # I need to find out if I can get it. I am trying to get them from Pentax, but its a bit of a pain.

Thought I might get luck and someone here might have them for some strange reason.... Like I said, a long shot. Thanks in advance!

Chris
I can assist with your query, send me a direct email.
02-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
Syb
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
This is interesting, if it is not possible to share the information, please let us know if the conversation ends up satisfactorily!
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
distudio: Sent you an email, thanks!

Chris